We are stuffing stockings again this year! We had such a wonderful event last year and we hope you’ll join us again.
Here’s what we NEED:
- Pencil/crayon sharpeners
- 8 packs of crayons (so we don’t need to repackage them)
- Small coloring books (soft cover, adults and children)
- Playing Cards for kids and adults (poker and/or games [Uno, Go Fish, etc])
- Jump ropes
- Play doh® minis
- Nylon drawstring backpacks
- Rulers (6′ or 12′)
- Plain pads of paper multi color 4×6
- Post it notes pads
- 3″ balls
- baby sippy cups
- tub toys/books
- baby wash travel size
- books (soft back)
- books for learning numbers/letters
If you would like to quilt, but don’t know how, join us and we will teach you. For other questions, you can contact Judy Olson at (651)303-8450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our book club is currently meeting via Zoom on the second Thursday of the month at 3:00 P.M. This month we are reading “Horse” by Geraldine Brooks.
In the following months, we will be reading:
December *Christmas Lunch*
January Hello Beautiful by Ann Napilatano
February Mad Honey by Jodi Piccoult
If you have any questions, contact Judy Olson at (651-303-8450) or email@example.com.