Registration is now open for Day Camp! Don’t wait – go online and register your kids (PreK – 6th grade) now! We also need Jr. Counselors, 7th grade and up.
Start thinking about how YOU can help with this awesome outreach program. CtK keeps the cost SUPER low (just $30 for the week), plus we offer scholarships so every child who wants to can attend. We rely heavily on donations of time, money, and food from the congregation every summer – can you help?
Look for the signup poster at the Congregational Meeting on May 19th. If you’d like to donate money, write DAY CAMP DONATION in the memo line of your check.
Service opportunities include:
- Housing for Rainbow Trail Counselors: 2 male, 2 female; Sunday – Thursday nights. Can be in one house with separate rooms or 2 different houses. Host provides breakfast Monday – Friday and a place to sleep.
- Snacks: Healthy, light snacks for about 75 campers. Past snacks were animal crackers, baby carrots, trail mix, yogurt, clementines. Dietary restrictions will be communicated in late June/early July.
- Counselor dinners: Have the 4 Rainbow Trail counselors over for dinner, take them out, or give them a gift certificate to take themselves out. Monday or Tuesday nights.
- Counselor lunches: Deliver 4 lunches to the church on a morning you choose, Monday – Thursday.
- Kitchen help: Hand out snacks and drinks Monday – Thursday mornings, 9a-12p.
- Preschool teacher: Music, Arts & Crafts, and Bible stories with preschool campers, Monday – Thursday mornings, 9a-12p. Lesson plans & materials provided.
- Arts & Crafts teacher: Monday – Thursday mornings, 9a-12p. Lesson plans & materials provided.
- Thursday BBQ help: Food donations (burgers, hotdogs, buns, other BBQ food); grill cooks, set up and clean up help needed, 4:30p-7:30p for Day Camp Family BBQ.