Registration is now open for Day Camp! Don’t wait – go online and register your kids (PreK – 6th grade) now! We also need Jr. Counselors, 7th grade and up.
Click on Day Camp
Start thinking about how YOU can help with this awesome outreach program. CtK keeps the cost SUPERlow (just $30 for the week), plus we offer scholarships so every child who wants to can attend. We rely heavily on donations of time, money, and food from the congregation every summer – can you help?
Look for the signup poster in the Welcome Center. If you’d like to donate money, write DAY CAMP DONATION in the memo line of your check.
Service opportunities include:
- Housing for Rainbow Trail Counselors: 2 males; Sunday – Thursday nights. Host provides breakfast Monday – Friday and a place to sleep.
- Buy Snacks & Supplies – you can view our Event Registry list and purchase what we need here: https://www.walmart.com/lists/view-events-registry-items?id=513a2f41-fd3c-43d8-8af5-c2abde217096
- Counselor lunches: Deliver 4 lunches to the church on a morning you choose, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Kitchen help: Hand out snacks and drinks Monday – Thursday mornings, 9a-12p.
- Preschool teacher: Music, Arts & Crafts, and Bible stories with preschool campers, Monday – Thursday mornings, 9a-12p. Lesson plans & materials provided.
- Thursday BBQ help: Food donations (burgers, hotdogs, buns, other BBQ food); grill cooks, set up and clean up help needed, 4:30p-7:30p for Day Camp Family BBQ.